Monday, 14 July 2014

Zara Baby Girl Haul

I have been wanting to do more girls and baby fashion on this little blog of mine. So when I got a bit click happy over on the Zara website a week or so ago I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to do a little haul.


I've tried my hand at a little stop motion to try and show these lovley little additions to Lady G's wardrobe so I hope you like it.
The sale is on at the minute too so while some of the pieces are full price there are a few sale bits!! Lots of bargains to be had for sure and yes the teepee pants are from the boys section but I have never been one for thats girls and thats boys my ladies rock boy's gear all the time from band tees to jeans.

So here's so cute little detail shots for all you fashion lovers out there,








No comments:

Post a Comment